Latitude N 53° 55' 44" Longitude W 01° 23' 20" Elevation 29 m
|Daylight:||13:34||Day length:||12:23||Moon Phase:||Waning Gibbous|
This is an automated weather station in the centre of Wetherby, on the Eastern edge of the Ings. The weather station in use is the WS1081, and it has been running since March 2013. These pages are updated every 10 minutes. The meteorological day used at this station ends at midnight. There's more about the station in the forum.
|Tweets by @WetherbyWeather||
View Larger Map of Weather Station
This website makes much use of other people's work; people who donate their time and considerable skills for free. In no particular order, with grateful thanks to:
- Steve Loft, Yorkshire expatriate in Orkney, whose Cumulus software powers the whole site.
- Thomas J. Ehrensperger, whose amazing WXSIM Interactive Local Atmospheric Modeling System, together with his patience!, enables our Forecast.
- Magnus Lundvall for the Yawcam webcam software.
- The Phorum project for the phorum.
- Mark Crossley, Gerrit Grunwald and Richard Heyes for the SteelSeries gauges on the front page.
- Ken True for the METAR include script on the conditions page, also the WXSIM RSS feed.
- "Henkka" for the 3in1 script used to show our forecast.
- YR.NO and NRK for the Norwegian Met Office data used for our forecast comparisons.
- Jordan Gerth for the daily forecast email script.
- Rainbow Arch for the Digital Clock.
- Stephen Chapman for the Analog Clock.
- Jacques DesRoches for the forecast icons.
- David A Jamieson for the PDA Stats.
- TNET for the WAP site, Banner and Avatar scripts.
- Mark Crossley for the HighCharts realtime graph, and together with "beteljuice" for the day/night graphic.
- John Walker for the Moon view icon.
- Cumulus Forum regulars for their help and debugging support.
- Everybody else who has helped. (memory get out clause!)